CBJ Family Law Initial Consultation
Danielle Mays offers a free consultation for family-related matters, including but not limited to divorce, custody, legitimation, modification, contempt, child support, grandparent and other relative rights, juvenile dependency, and more. To schedule your free consultation, contact Danielle’s legal assistant Angela Burge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-271-2991
What should you bring?
It is important to us that you get the most out of your consultation. In order to effectively evaluate your case, it is best that you bring the following documents to the initial consultation, or follow up with them as soon as possible after the initial consultation.
For All Cases
- Prior Court Orders
- Any and all documents in your possession related to the matter, including but not limited to text messages, social media posts, incident reports, e-mails, pictures, audio recordings, and video recordings.
Divorce Cases Only
- CBJ Family Law Initial Intake Form (click here)
- Tax returns, W-2, 10-99, or other tax documents from the past 4 years for you and/or your Spouse.
- Most recent statement of all accounts, including but not limited to all known bank accounts, retirement accounts, pension plans for you and/or your Spouse.
- Most recent utility statements for the marital home.
- Most recent debt statements of you and/or your Spouse (credit cards, student loans, car loans, etc.)
- Any information relating to Real Estate owned by you and/or your Spouse (mortgage statement, appraisal, refinancing, etc.)
- Prior court order, incident reports, and court filings involving you, your spouse, and/or the minor children.
- Any and all documents in your possession related to the matter, including but not limited to text messages, social media posts, e-mails, pictures, audio recordings, and video recordings.